WeConcile Blogger/Non User Referral Program Terms and Conditions
WeConcile Referral Program has been created to reward you for recommending us
to your followers, friends and family who sign on to be new WeConcile users
The WeConcile User Referral Program has also been created to reward your followers, friends and family for listening to your great advice on improving their relationship and signing up to use WeConcile by offering them a discount.
1. The WeConcile Referral Program is available to all existing WeConcile users.
2. You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
3. To be eligible for the Program discount the Referring users must refer a Referred Contact who is not an existing user or currently in negotiations about becoming a WeConcile user.
4. A referral will be deemed successful when a Referred Contact signs up as a new WeConcile user within 3 months of being referred.
5. There is no limit on how many referrals you can make, or how much you can earn.
6. If an individual is referred by more than one person, the referral code they use is the one that will get credit.
7. The discount offer is not valid and rewards are not payable for self-referrals.
8. Any persons who earn over $600 in a financial year must provide WeConcile with a copy of their W9 by emailing it to Mike@Weconcile.com.
9. Any delays in payment because of failure to submit W9 is not the responsibility of Weconcile or its employees.
10. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time upon providing written notice to the other party.
11. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the WeConcile Referral Program will be resolved by WeConcile in its sole discretion.
By participating in the WeConcile BLogger/Non User Referral Program you agree to be bound by these Referral Terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of these Referral Terms, you may not participate in the WeConcile Referral Program.